Saturday, March 27, 2010
The Waterbottle
I never thought that this would ever matter to a boy. I have a friend who got one of those tin water bottles and he was showing it to me. It was really small and black. He was explaining to me why he got it. It was short/small (just like him. haha!) because he didn't want to drink a lot of water during the day. I really didn't get it, but ok. (I could've drank the whole thing in only two gulps.) The last reason was really weird. Especially for a boy. He said it was black so it would match with anything he wore. I said, "Emmett, that would only matter to a girl!" He just told me to shut up and then a kid named Bryce came and pretty much tackled him. Bryce has been doing that a lot. I think because Bryce is 2 times taller than Emmett. I just laughed even though that was really mean. The water in the bottle didn't last. It was gone by lunchtime. Ha ha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow, that's weird. I never thought a boy, Emmett of all, to ever day THAT!
ReplyDeleteReally? That is funny!!!
ReplyDelete-- Maddi B
i never really though he was THAT short!!! he always wears black though.... which annoys me cause he so... nice...
ReplyDelete