Friday, April 2, 2010
April!!
It's April Everyone!! I was hoping that here in Idaho it would be sunny and nice with a little rain showers, but nooooo! We have been having the most weirdest weather ever! I think it twas Thursday, but it was snowing pretty much all day! Then, later in the afternoon, it started hailing!! It was hailing really hard and the hail was HUGE! It was crazy! This whole week has been like this! wow. Anyways, since it's April, General Conference it coming up!! I am soooo excited! I love to sit there and listen to the wonderful talks the leaders of our church have to say! I also love to listen to the amazing hymns the Tabernacle Choir sing! They are amazing. Hopefully the weather will be better especially for the Easter Bunny (haha!) and Easter Egg Hunt!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment