background

Saturday, April 17, 2010

A Good Laugh!

So today I was spraying the ash and sand off our driveway from the pile of rocks. I was spraying and I looked up and saw this kid from our ward walking his dog. He's about the same age as me and he was on the sidewalk that I was spraying. When I looked up he was smiling at me. I smiled back and then he looked back at his dog. He then was surprised to see that the dog had slipped out of it's collar and was making a mad dash down the opposite end of the street!! (It was a smaller dog which was more hilarious.) I laughed SO HARD!! It was SO FUNNY! First, the kid was smiling at me and then was sprinting down the street towards the dog! IT WAS HILARIOUS!! Ha ha! I had a pretty good laugh today.

No comments:

Post a Comment