background

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Some Fun Friendship and Chocolate Quotes....

 Here's some fun friendship and chocolate quotes that I found.....


Friendship/Family:


 A stranger stabs you in the front; a friend stabs you in the back; a boyfriend stabs you in the heart; but BEST friends just poke eachother with straws.


You cry, I cry. You laugh, I laugh. You jump off a cliff..... I laugh even HARDER!!
 

I Smile because you're my sister. I laugh because there is nothin' you can do about it!
 
Friends: Ask you why you're crying
Best Friends: Already have a shovel to bury the loser who made you cry!
 

You're just jealous because we act stupid in public and people still love us!
 
Chocolate:
 
There are four basic food groups: milk chocolate, dark chocolate, white chocolate, and chocolate truffles.
Anonymous
 
Make a list of important things to do today. At the top of your list, put 'eat chocolate.' Now, you'll get at least one thing done today.
The 12-step chocoholics program: NEVER BE MORE THAN 12 STEPS AWAY FROM CHOCOLATE!
Terry Moore 
 
"There's nothing better than a good friend, except a good friend with chocolate."
 
 




 
 
 

 
 

1 comment: