background

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Weird Comments.....

Lately I've been having some WEIRD comments from the boys that are sitting by me.....

Emmett: Don't back down on me girl!
Sean: It's like her eyes stare right into your soul!
Jayden: Whatever you say, I want to do.
and more.....
Experience:
     
      Emmett:
Just a little FYI: Emmett and I are pretty good friends. We've had a really weird and not easy to explain friendship.  
I was talking to Emmett. Well, more like teasing him and then he said "Don't back down on me girl."                                                                                                       
Me: "What did you say?"                                                                               
EM:  Repeat 
Me: "That sounded wrong."
Em: "Oh! Sorry."


      Sean:
Just a little FYI: Sean and I just don't quite "get along." (He thinks I'm gonna eat him alive)
S: "Why are you STARING at me?"
Me: "I wasn't! You were staring at me first!"
S: "You keep staring! It's like you're trying to burn a hole in my head!"
Me: (I wish I could)
S: Turns around and "whispers" to the guy next to him: "It's like she's staring right into your soul!"
Me: (From across the room) "Sean. I can HEAR you!"
Everyone else that was listening to this interesting conversation starts laughing.


      Jayden:
Just a little FYI: he sits right next to me in class and is the new kid.
J: "I am so tired. I could fall asleep right now. RIGHT NOW."
Me: "Go to bed then!"
J: "ok." (goes "to bed")
Me: (After he "wakes up") "I was just kidding."
J: "I know. Whatever you say I want to do."
Me: "What?!"
J: repeat
Me: (CREEPY)


 

1 comment:

  1. FUNNY!!!! It seem like Jaydon's doing a better job adjusting than I did...:)

    ReplyDelete