Tuesday, April 6, 2010
What a Day! What a Week!
What a Week! This week has been loads of chaos and fun at our house! We had General Conference, Easter, and we did a lot of activities! I even figured out that I am allergic to wheat. Everything was perfectly fine until I figured that out. I found out on Saturday. So, I've been trying the stay away from it, but...... today, it has been toooo tempting!! What a Day! Today, we went to McDonald's for lunch which was perfectly fine except for the two beautiful hamburgers with the two beautiful buns which had wheat in them! They were irresistable. At least to me they were. Then, there was Carino's. They had these wonderful loaves of bread they were serving! Along with Bowtie Chicken Pasta, which had wheat in the Bowtie noodles. THEN,(the most irresistable part!!) they brought out these WONDEROUS CHOCOLATE CAKES with CHOCOLATE FROSTING! The worst part was that I KNEW I WOULD BE REGRETTING EATING IT AFTERWARDS! Which, of course, I did. I felt sluggish the rest of the day. WHAT A DAY! WHAT A DAY !! (Thank goodness that chocolate does not have wheat!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment