background

Thursday, May 6, 2010

The Sweetest Thing/What the?

 The Sweetest Thing:
Today, we were correcting one of our tests and I decided to finish my math while I was correcting my test. I know. I'm cordinated. Anyways, It soon became a struggle. (i know amazingingly, I can't do everything) So Jayden was being really sweet and took my test and started correcting it for me. 
Me: "Jayden, I was correcting that."
J: "I know. You just finish your math assignment. I'll correct your test."
Me: thinking- he is sooo nice. he is the nicest guy i have ever met!

 What the?:
Pretty much every time we have to do vocabulary I have to share my list with at least one person. Well, today, I was sharing my vocabulary test with 4 people. CRAZY. Then Emmett kept making me laugh through the whole thing! 
Later-
Emmett was walking back to his desk (he has to walk past me to get there...) and he says, "I didn't ask you! Shut your mouth child!" (he always says random things to me when he passes..) Me: Glare!! I sit down then as he walks by I push my chair out and it smooshes him between my chair and the desk. Then he punched me!! 
Me: "OW!" 
Emmett: "MOVE" 
Me: "NO!!" 
Jayden: "Emmett.....! Say your sorry....!"
Emmett: (in a mocking way) "I'm sorry (my name)."
Me: "Thank you!"
We all just laugh after that. It was fun!

1 comment: