
All day today I mostly hung out with my friends Zack, Sariah, Emmett, Maggie, Melissa, and Jayden. It was SO MUCH FUN!! MY GOAL: To get a hug from Emmett. No matter if he wants one or not! (Emmett is NOT a hugger) At the end of the day I sat next to Zack and Maggie at an assembly and behind us sat Emmett and Colin. Zack and Maggie kept cracking me up! After the assembly:
Emmett: "Can I have a hug?"
Zack: "I'm gonna hit you"
Me: "Sure"
Zack: "I was so close to hitting you Emmett"
Colin: "Can I have one too?"
Me: "I guess"
Emmett: "YOU AND ZACK SHOULD HUG!!"
Me and Zack: "ehhh. We're good."
After a while of Emmett bugging us I gave a hug to Zack, only if Emmett hugged Melissa. (they like each other haha!!)
Goal Completed!
It was so much fun but surprisingly everyone was kinda bummed about school getting over. Everyone didn't want it to end!

I was going to punch him so hard!!!! He kept bragging bout that hug all day to me!!!
ReplyDelete