I have been REALLY busy lately. So, nothing really happened until the 10th. My family decided to pack up that day and make a last minute vacation to Utah to visit the Guthries! That was fun. I would put up some pictures and write about what we did, but I accidentally left my camera at their house..... so i won't be able to post anything about that until the middle of July when we visit them again. Right after we got back i went to girls' camp for the whole week! I just got back today! It was SO MUCH FUN! We had yummy dinners, a scary/disgusting bathroom, no running water,a 32 degree river, and drama. Drama. A lot of drama. A lot of the girls there kept whining and saying they didn't want to be there and that they were bored but all they did was sit in the scorching hot tents and listen to their iPods! They could've been doing so many different things!! Then, there was a girl, who me and my friends wanted to share a tent with, who wanted to sleep in a certain tent (when my friends and I already had a tent set up) so she made a HUGE deal about it. I won't go into details. Then, there was the BATHROOM!!

It was sooooo scary!! All it was was a house with a toilet with a HUGE HOLE underneath. I wasn't that scared until one after we told scary stories and one of the leaders kept telling us that there were DEAD PEOPLE UNDERNEATH READY TO DRAG YOU UNDER!!! We were all huddled around the door looking in when a leader went behind the toilet house and POUNDED on the wall!! That was scary. Then we had Secret Sisters.
It was fun to do get stuff and give. SECRETLY. I also had my birthday..... and father's day....but I think I will post about that later...
Oh wow compared to your girls camp mine was heaven!!! we had a heated pool, cabins, a lodge (with electricity), delisous meals, GREAT TESTIMONY MEETING, PREFECT BATHROOMS, NO DRAMA, NO WHINERS, it was perfect!!! like it always has been
ReplyDelete