background

Monday, July 26, 2010

Bored...

I'm kinda bored but, I just wanted to post some random stuff. 
1. I really like the new Alice in Wonderland.
2. I LOVE the Mad Hatter and the word he says to the Red Queen: Bamboozled.
3. 'If I Had You' by Adam Lambert is a good song. The only song I like by him.
4. It took ALL DAY to plan a certain "time-day-and who's house to hang out at" with my 2 friends.
5. I like Netflix Wii. 
6. Twilight is WAY too mushy gushy/lovey dovey for me so I don't think I can move on to New Moon....
7. My mom's folder on this computer is SOOO unorganized....and I might start organizing it. Wish me luck with that.
8. It seems that this week with my dad camping, that were are A) not going to eat real meals and B) our house is going to be a mess. 
9. My goal this week: eat a real meal at least once and to clean my room by Thursday.
10. I love my galfriends. (including my fam members such as: Hailey and Emma h.)

No comments:

Post a Comment