background

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Happy Day!!

Today, I was sooo happy! Tuesday and Wednesday I was really sick and so today was so much fun at school!! 
  
   Comment Fettish:
Me: "I like your shorts Emmett"
Emmett: "Thanks"
   Later...
Me: "I like your shirt"
Colin: "Thanks. I do too. I like your shirt too."
Me: "Thanks. I like your shirt too and I like...etc."
Guys: "Thanks. I like your shirt...etc." 
We were totally going on a complimenting fettish!! It was insanely hilarious! We were complimenting each other when Colin and Emmett starting to talk about their "guns" (their wannabe muscles) We were laughing and all and I said "Emmett show us your "guns." and he said "I can't because they would rip my shirt." Whoa. That was weird/awkward.


   Clumsy Life Skills:
During Life Skills Jaydan said he was tired and then Khiana took her waterbottle and splashed him with it! We were cracking up! Then later Maggie was in her chair on only two legs and she was about to fall about 3 times but caught herself. On the 4th time she totally fell over. All of us were laughing so hard we couldn't help her up! Finally one of us had to help her or she would've never gotten up because she was laughing so hard!!


   Science:
In Science I wasn't really listening but the Science Teacher was talking something about airsomethings when he goes: "Everybody say the "A" word!"       Silence.     We all started CRACKING UP!! Some of us thought that he was actually talking about the "A" word but he was talking about this scientific word that started with the letter A. haha!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment