So today I had a few laughs. During Lunch Period Sariah, Khiana, and I were by this soccer game/kicking thingy. It was with Maggie, Patrick, Emmett, Colin, and Jaydan. Anyways, the ball kept hitting S,K, and I. (partly because we were standing in the middle of their soccer circle) and Patrick says: "Don't hit the girls. That's the name of our game you guys!"
Later, we were walking to History and we walked by Alair with this line of boys behind her. (Bradley was standing behind her. Just FYI) As Sariah walked by Alair she said:
Sariah: "I like your shoes!"
Bradley: (in his most "highest esteemed voice") "Why thank you!"
Another Random/Creepy thingy. During lunch the "New Sean That Stares At EVERYONE" came and sat next to me!! AH! CREEPY! He sat there and would bump me and stare at me and talk to me!! Again CREEPY!! :{
Haha weird and creepy! Yeah I don't know him at all and I never talk to him...but the other day he walked up to me and pretended to shoot me in the face. He kinda weird...
ReplyDelete