background

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Please not me!

There's this guy named Sean F. and this girl named Emily broke up with him a while ago. He's been acting kinda weird lately. 
Yesterday:
Sean: "You better watch out"
Me: "What do you mean?"
Sean: "You just better watch out"
Me and Emmett just looked at him like 'What the....'
Today: 
I was walking to Math by myself and then Sean ran up and started walking and talking to me. In math when I went to get my assignments from the shelf Sean got his too at the same time and when I leaned down I almost knocked heads with him!! Weird!! And he's been talking to me A LOT lately! I was talking to Rachel about this and we decided that either he is just plain creepy or desperate because he doesn't have a girl to go out with. I'm so glad that's it's break though. 1 and 1/2 week of school off!! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment