background

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Hysterical Science

Science was HYSTERICAL today. So we were supposed to make a Frayer Model about Pressure and the sub asked if Corbin could write his on the board (and apparently he didn't understand) and wrote this:
            NOT
Seven   
Cruddy
Hours
O
Our 
Lives 
 The room went quiet then we all burst out laughing!! It was SO funny! We all started cheering for Corbin and he was like "YA!!YA!!'       
        Later, Maggie was sitting there and turned around:
Maggie: ELI!!
Eli: What?
Maggie: Stop kicking my chair! It vibrates and...and.. I don't like that SENSATION!!
We all started laughing so hard!!
Sub: Did you know that means he likes you?
Eli turned bright and was so embarrased but was laughing though. It was funny. 
Sean: Well, ever since Madi R. left he's been looking for someone....
I also found this note that said:
 MAGGIE
          L
          I
Ewww. Sean sits behind me so he said:
EVEYONE PUT ON YOUR MATURITY DIAPERS! 
I went into hysterics and Emmett kept looking at me like I was a freak when I was laughing so hard I was almost crying.

Later, on the bus Sean was leaving:
Me: Sean! Remember to put on your maturity diaper!
Sean: Ok. I will!
Me: I'm so proud of you Sean!
Sean: Thank you!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment