Christmas was quite exciting. Quite. Every year all of us kids go and sleep in somone's room on Christmas Eve and they all decided that this year we were gonna sleep in my room. yippee. It was very chaotic in my mind. We all were going to bed around....11:30? i should say...but my youngest brother (the one with the brown hair) wouldn't GO TO SLEEP!! So we stayed up for ANOTHER HOUR!!!! I hardly got any sleep for the past week so I wasn't happy. And then, on top of that,everyone woke up at 7 in the morning and we didn't even open presents until 7:30! I could've slept in another half an hour like my mom. darn.
On that happy note....
I GOT AN IPOD TOUCH!!!! Yay!!!! I really wanted an iPod and i would drop a hint here and there about an iPod Touch but I didn't think that I would get one. (No commenting Mother) It's really exciting. Then I just got clothes, jewelry, more makeup, and you know, girlie stuff. :] FUN!! So, how was everyone else's Christmas?
No comments:
Post a Comment