Today.... I'm not really happy at the moment. Just fyi. i'm kinda tired.... anyways, so in science today I was REALLY tired. I was about to fall asleep and then I had to write notes. Bleh. Sean was sitting in front of me (which he wasn't supposed to. And yes, he sat in your seat Kadie) and then he turns around:
Sean: "Hey can you write down the notes for me?"
Me: "No."
Sean: "Please? I'm your friend right?"
Me: "eveyone's my friend"
Sean: "ok." and he gives me his paper and walks out of the room. WHAT THE HECK?!? WHAT WAS THAT FOR?! goodness. Anyways, I gave the paper to Eli and he just crumpled it up and chucked it at Patrick's head. Well. That's one way to get rid of it. I wrote my notes and then I started to fall asleep so I thought 'what the heck. might as well write his notes. it'll keep me awake for a while' so i did. Sean came back after I wrote them for him. At the bottom of the page I wrote:
"This is the first and last time I am EVER gonna do this for you!!!!" and then I drew a smiley face with teeth. ya. I was tired. Can't you tell?
OOOOO!!! I just thought of something!! So I've never had a classroom that was very festive during Christmas. NEVER. Mr. Stadt ROCKS!! He let's people bring lights and Christmas decorations!! He's even letting Emily bring in a Christmas tree!!! It's been so FUN. At lunch a bunch of us are just in there putting it together. Emmett doesn't celebrate Christmas but today he was in there putting lights up and saying that he was a christmas tree when he was tangled up in lights. AWESOME!!! :]
No comments:
Post a Comment