background

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Week Spontaneous

Omg. So today my friends and I decide we were going to do something spontaneous everyday this week. Something out there. We decided to dress up. And you will never guess at what we did today. NEVER. Me, Khiana, and Sariah dressed up AS BOYS!!!! it was AWESOME!!! I mean we thought we were gonna get in trouble but we didn't. The teachers just kinda looked at us like we were freaks. But that's normal.Here's an idea of what we looked like:
Sariah: Converse, Sweats, Hoodie, and hair pulled up inside of a hat.
Khiana: Red High Tops, Skinny Jeans, Red long-sleeved basketball shirt, Hair pulled up and over so it kinda looked like she had skater hair but her hair was kinda flippy so it didn't work very well...
Me: DC shoes, Gray Skinny Jeans, A. Eagle Shirt (my brother's), black jacket, and a hat with skater hairdo. 
Everyone said I looked exactly like a guy. Some people even said I looked like JUSTIN BIEBER. Not sure if that was a compliment. I didn't exactly take it that way though.  It was so fun. Most of the guys were very.....let's say.......disturbed? that there was a new species of guys....I made an excuse for them though. "They're not disturbed! They're just jealous that we're better lookin guys then them!" it was funny. Khiana was interesting though. Her lunch box was this pink purse and she forgot her fingernails were painted still. She said "I like to get in touch with my inner self." There were some guys that thought it was funny though. We also have plans for the rest of this week. If I can I'll try to put up some pictures if my friend can email them to me! :]

Sneak Peek on Tomorrow: "Preppies/Groupies"

1 comment:

  1. that was AWESOME!!! HAHAHA you were very pretty boys hahahaha

    ReplyDelete