background

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Coyote

The coyote is a fierce animal that lives...
haha. Just kidding. I'm not gonna talk about that. That's just boring. I sit next to the window that faces the playground in my first period class (English). Along with Patrick, Bradley, Maria, and others...
Maria: "Bradley, look! There's a coyote outside!"
Brad: "Haha. Right Maria."
Me: "Um. There really is a coyote out there Brad."
Right outside the window there was a coyote walking around. It was SO COOL!!!! I mean, you NEVER see coyotes in the area where we live! Only in the mountains/forests... Anyways, we watched it for a while and then Bradley goes:
"Hey GUYS!! There's a coyote outside!!" right in the middle of class. Everyone started crowding around us as it was walking away. It was so cool. People didn't stop talking about it!!

SO COOL!! :]

1 comment:

  1. Oh...haha I thought you were gonna say " The coyote is a fierce animals that lives...
    AT MY SCHOOL!" NiCe :)

    ReplyDelete