ok. So in my history class we have to do a persuasive project (which by the way, is HUGE) and I'm with Khiana. We are supposed to persuade the class that (now don't take this personally) being gay and lesbian is wrong. She came over to my house yesterday and we worked on this project from about 3:30 to 7:45.
Then today she came up to me and said she thought about it and said that she thinks it's ok to be gay and lesbian and she didn't want to do this project because she didn't want to offend anyone. (Now if you knew Khiana this would kinda disturb you. (I mean I talked to a bunch of people and they seemed disturbed by it too.) Later at lunch she came up to me and said that she talked to Mr. Stadt and changed the topic. I flipped. (I actually didn't say anything to her) I decided to join Sariah's group. (Their's was against drugs) In history, Maria told Khiana that she could join her group. Khiana asked why. And then Maria told her that I joined Sariah's group. Khiana got mad and talked to Sariah and then said to Sariah: "Well, she didn't do anything anyways!"
Ya. I got really mad about that because I already had written my half of the essay, and she hadn't even thought about her part, and I had most of the information and pictures that were put on the poster, and then when I suggested that she do the powerpoint (because I was doing this HUGE thingy for our poster) she said she probably wouldn't have time to do it!! And it's due on TUESDAY!! UGH!
ok.
Then....
When I got home...
Junior found some washable crayola paint and poured it ALL OVER HIMSELF AND DANIEL AND THE FLOOR AND THE COUCH!!! And I was babysitting. UGH. They had to take a bath and the couch and floor needed to be clean of the BIG globs of paint. Oh goody.
Ya. It was a great day.
But Sariah told me that when you're depressed that you should eat frozen brownies.
That's what I'm gonna do tomorrow.
And she's gonna join me.
Relaxation.
Here I Come.
Really sounds like you had a tough day...
ReplyDelete