background

Saturday, February 5, 2011

What?! Brad?!

The other day Brad walked by and Emmett said: "Look! There's your husband!" Me: "What?!" We started talking about that. It was weird. Then later, Mr. Miceli (pronounced: Michely my science teacher) asked what my nails said.
Me: "I. Love. You."
Emmett: "Ew. You love him?"
Me: "What is up today? First Brad now Mr.  Miceli!! EW!!"

The boys at our school had a basketball game and both of the teams were wearing white so the boys on our team had to take their jerseys off and turn them over. (They are reversable)
Brad: "Why weren't you at the basketball game yesterday?"
Me: "My mom wasn't feeling good so I decided to stay home."
Brad: "Oh..."
Me: "I'm going to the Tuesday game though."
Brad: "Redemption. I get it."
Me: "Ha. Right."
Brad: "Well, you missed a good game. I mean you missed a once in a life time chance!! I got to take my shirt off!!"
Ya. He's kinda weird....

OH!!! PE:
We were playing Dodgeball on Friday! It was so fun! Emmett kept trying to hit me! So many times! But- He missed every single time!! haha. sucka. just kidding. Anyways, Klausse was the medic and he ROCKS at dodgeing the ball. So he was like "I'm a ninja! You can't get me! You see this?! OH Ya." I got mad. I threw the ball and hit him!! WHOA!! I rock. Later, when he got up, I threw it and hit him AGAIN!! Two times in a row!!
Me: "HA!! Two times in a ROW!!
Klausse: laughing.
Me: "I'm on a roll..."

1 comment:

  1. HAHA KLAUSSE! Did you see him in that liner game thingy on like...ummm...wednesday I think? When he was like...

    "OH! you can't get me! You can't get me!"

    then when they were super close to hitting him he was like...

    "AAAAAAAAAAAAAH AAAAAAAAAAAH OOOOOOOOH NOOOO AHHHHHHHH"

    In a super high voice. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAaaaaaa...he's a crack up! :)

    ReplyDelete