Tuesday night was awesome!! So we went to the sand dunes (more like sand DUNE. there was only one) and it was SO MUDDY!! It was awesome!! We would step in the mud and it went all the way up to our knees! We got so muddy!! We were sloshing through it and I accidentally splashed Chad.. Woops... He tried to attack us with mud but Dillon broke it up.. WHEW!! We were so muddy that the leaders were telling us that we had to walk, which was fine by us but then we found out that they were just kidding. :( Darn. But But But...We got to ride in the Carter's truck. In the back. I think he was a little paranoid because he made us lay down. IT. WAS. CRAMPED. in the truck there was...1234....12...no....1232345... ummm. 8ppl...ya. 8 ppl. I was squished between Dillon and Annabelle. PLUS: i was on the wheel. so it hurt when there was bUmpS. It was funny when we dropped Jack off because when he jumped out he landed on his butt. We were laughing hysterically. Then the Carter truck dropped me, Jessica, Annabelle, and Dillon off at Jessica's. We rinsed off then Dilon left to take a shower, then Jessi, Annabelle, and I went to my house and picked up Jack. We went to Dillon's and picked him up and Richie joined. Then we went to Jessi's and acquired, Mckay, Andrea, Berkeley, Brevin, 3 weirdos, 1 IDK, and Spencer. We went to Jaydan's house to crash her Night Games. It was awesome. Then we split up and a bunch of us went to the park and played Warden.
Jessi, Annabelle, and I hid behind a tree but we were caught. Then we went and flattened against a fence with Dillon, but Dillon gave us away. THEN, Dillon and I hid in a tree and Jack and Jenessa hid in the tree next to us. Dillon and I jumped outta the tree and were about to book it behind the tennis court but spencer came up. "Crap!!! We're gonna get caught" I whispered hugging the tree. Spencer passed Jack's tree. Something snapped. "HEY YOU!!! GET OUTTA THAT TREE!!!" ya.. Jack and Jenessa were dead.. Spencer caught them... Spence was about to catch us but Jack was like "Hey! I'm not goin to jail!! You gotta come get me!!" so spence had to chase them to jail giving Dil and I enough time to book it and hide. It rocked. Then this lady with like 8 dogs I swear kicked us out.
Me, Richie, Jack, Jenessa, and Dillon, all went to Dil's house and roasted marshmallows then we jumped on his trampoline. Jenessa fell of twice. It was funny.
The End i guess....
I'm glad you're having so much fun over there! Thanks for your comment on Matey's new hair cut, wish you guys were here to see it (we're back in Meridian).
ReplyDelete