Look at this face.
Look at how cute and innocent she is.
Now, picture her frolicking around in my backyard.
Sweet right?
Well, yestereday, it wasn't.
It was horrifying.
Actually it was more funny than horrifying.
You may be questioning, Why?
I'll tell you why!
Yesterday, my friend Khari got on my bus (even though it doesn't even get close to his house...)
So, I told him he could get off at my stop and just go through my backyard to get to his house.
It was a BRILLIANT idea.
Until I saw that dog charging 80 MILES AN HOUR (and no i'm not exaggerating.) TOWARDS US.
Actually it was more towards Khari.
She started jumping on him like
"STRANGER!! STRANGER!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!"
I was laughing so hard that I couldn't even help him!!!
Haha!
He was screaming and hugging his backpack for dear life!
It was HILARIOUS!
But i felt bad at the same time...
Anyways, the moral of the story is...
NEVER JUDGE A DOG BY HER COVER.
No comments:
Post a Comment