background

Saturday, November 26, 2011

I Spent 2 Days and 9 Hours Doing This...

I had to clean up the whole backyard.
BY MYSELF.
That meant I had to: 
Rake up all the leaves, put them into bags, blow out all the leaves from the beds around the yard, and mow the lawn. 
I'VE NEVER MOWED THE LAWN BEFORE!!!
Anywho...
This is what PART of the yard looked like when I finished raking the leaves into piles.
 Sorry if it's a little foggy...
I used this part of the time:
This thing is amazing! 
It's a giant power vacuum/blower. It works great!

Random Pic of me outside doing the work.
The red thing is the rake.
That black headband I'm wearing is REALLY warm! I got it from Downeast.
I listened to music the whole time to keep me occupied..
Me the next day with the lawn mower in the front of the house.
The tips of my shoes turned green after I mowed the lawn. :/
Oh well.
 All the bags I used in front of my house. 
YES. There was a lot.
YES. Those are all bags of leaves from my backyard.
Well...one of them was from the lawn mower.

VOILA!!! The final project.
Beautiful right??

No comments:

Post a Comment