Math:
Gary: "J. K. L."
Me: (laughing hysterically)
Sam: "What? I don't get it!"
Gary: (barely breathing from laughter) "Just kidding loser!!"
Allie: "Bwahahahahahah!!! That's so mean!!!"
Gary: (barely breathing from laughter) "Just kidding loser!!"
Allie: "Bwahahahahahah!!! That's so mean!!!"
Me: (choking from laughter..)
Gary: "JUST DIE ALREADY!!!
Me: "Thanks Gary. You just saved my life."
Bus:
Me: "You're older sister's making me feel uncomfortable. She keeps staring at me."
Khari: "hahaha!! She's so WEIRD! I'm gonna text her!!"
Khari: Stop staring!!!
Kai: BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Me: "HAHAHA!! Well, I wasn't expecting that from her...."
After School:
Me: "RICHIE!!! GET OFF ME!! DID I SAY YOU COULD HUG ME??!? NO!! I DIDN'T!! GET OFF!!!!"
Richie: "It's PDA Friday!"
Me: "You know what. I don't care what degree you want to get in college. Just don't hug me EVER AGAIN."
Richie: "Do you even know what PDA Friday means??"
Me: "NO...."
Richie: "It means PUBLIC DISPLAY OF AFFECTION."
Me: "That's just great."
Seminary:
Me: "Jaxon. Be quiet. I don't want to hear any of your sass. We're in the seminary building."
Me: "Jaxon. Be quiet. I don't want to hear any of your sass. We're in the seminary building."
Jaxon: "You know what? You just gotta be more creamy on the inside!"
Lindsay: "WHOA. What does that mean??"
Lindsay: "WHOA. What does that mean??"
Me: "JAXON!! That joke isn't funny anymore!"
Jaxon: "Then why did I just laugh??"
Math:
Mckay: "Khari, you need to buy me some lemon Pledge."
Me: "Why??"
Mckay: "I need it for my tractor!! It's almost Thanksgiving for goodness sakes!!"
Me and Khari: "HAHAHAH!!"
Khari: "That makes total sense Mckay."
Mckay: "I know it does."
Saydee: "Since when do you have a tractor?"
Mckay: "I don't."
Mckay: "I don't."
Lunch:
Me: "Khari!! Why don't you have a lunch??"
Khari: (very sarcastically) "I'm anorexic. DUH."
Me: "You know what?? I'm gonna get 50 bucks and make you BUY lunch."
Khari: "NO!! NO!! NO!! We need to use that money to buy Mckay a lifetime supply of Pledge for his TRACTOR!!"
Me: "OH haha! I forgot. We better hurry! It's almost Thanksgiving!!"
No comments:
Post a Comment