background

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Shirts

I was looking at this one website...
And it had all these funny and ironic T-shirts.
I found some that remind me of my siblings and parents:
These ones reminds me of my dad because he thinks he so cool and the top nacho. And you have to agree. He kinda is... :)

The Lemons one remind me of my mom because I consider her frugal:D And she's always full of great advice.


 This one reminds me of myself. I'm kind of a hugger..... And I'm known for being confused. Like a lot. haha;)
This is something I can hear my brother Sunshine say. He can have a big ego every now and then...but you gotta love him anyways!:)


These remind me of Miss Drama. Always there to brighten your day and put in a funny pun every now and then:)
This reminds me of Tomgirlie. She LOVES candy and can never get enough of it!! Haha;) 

These remind me of Jay-Jay. He's always trying to win and be the best. That just cracks me up:)

This one reminds me of Jr. He's always just there minding his own business and happy. Kind of in his own world and simply content:)
This reminds me of Smiley. It's kind of self explanatory. He does think that way:)

This reminds me of Sissy. She's always so cute and lovey. If she was older I could see her saying this:)
Click HERE to go to website where they sell these shirts.

No comments:

Post a Comment