I hate being sick.
So first on my to do list:
- Get better:D
- Post picture of cute dress (you will never guess where I got it ;])
- Post some awesome pics that I will take Saturday....
- Update my Photography blog (Click HERE to see it)
- Pack. I REALLY need to make a list for that.... (Las Vegas!!)
- Help Janie with the songs for Saturday
- Go to the library (Yes. I'm a book nerd)
- OH! and this to the rest of my post:
So.
My one show I LOVE watching is-
THE LYING GAME
I think it's AWESOME.
Anyways,
I finished watching season 1
(which, by the way, as a cliff hanger ending :/)
and the second season doesn't come out till
January 2013.
Stink.
Soooooo...
I was thinking of another show I could watch.
I've had numerous friends rant and rave about
a certain ;D show.
I decided to give it a try and now,
I'm hooked.
This is my new favorite show-
JANE BY DESIGN
This show is FABULOUS!!
And.
The blonde guy (Billy) is played by Nick Roux.
And he is SO ATTRACTIVE:)
I would definitely recommend this show.
FIVE STAR!!


No comments:
Post a Comment