Here is a cute hairdo that I made up:)
I put the pictures in B&W because I had HORRIBLE lighting
and it shows hair definition better.
First: Curl your hair
(I did mine VERY quickly)
Second: Make a small ponytail under most of your hair
(Do not include the sides of your hair. Just a part in the back)
Third: Tease the top of your hair
Fourth: Brush it back smooth and push hair up to bump a little
Fifth: Twist the back of the hair you used to bump.
Pin it to your head.
Sixth: Take the sides of your hair, twist them, and pin them criss cross in the back of your head.
![]() |
| Side View |
![]() |
| Full Side View |
Seventh: Hairspray!
This is the Hairspray I use:
Here's the Back View.
Yes it looks slightly messy.
Eighth: Take the bottom pieces, twist around into a circle, (like a ballerina bun) and pin with bobby pins or clips.
For a finishing touch, you can curl your bangs.
FINISHED PRODUCT
![]() |
| Front |
![]() |
| My Right Side |
![]() |
| Left Side |
![]() |
| Back Side |





d

d





No comments:
Post a Comment