Sunday, January 31, 2010
I am NEVER going to be a nursery leader!!
I am Never going to be a nursery leader!! Today in church I was in charge of watching the nursery with a girl named Emily so the leaders could go to Relief Society. (I think it's called Relief Society because they get to get away from the little 'angels' making poor innocent Beehives watch them!!) It was Junior's nursery, but he wasn't there!!I was soo mad! Anyways, while we were there we had SO many problems! First, we had 2 kids leave! One needed a diaper change and the other somehow started bleeding in his mouth. All he did was stand there!! Second, we had MANY, MANY spills. We had over a million water spills and the kids kept throwing fishies on the floor and stepping on them!! (I swear, I will NEVER eat fishies AGAIN!!) Third: Screaming. There was only two girls there and one left so technically there was one. I would have rather had the other one. This girl kept CRYING/SCREAMING!! One second she would be fine the next she would just SCREAM!! I gave her a dolly and she was feeding it while I was feeding another and then all of a sudden she started screaming about her mom. She wasn't even facing the door! So I gave her a drawing piece thingy and she was doodling away happily, and then she started screaming!! I wanted to scream with her. (JK!) I feel bad for the nursery leaders!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment