background

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Young Women Cake Decorating!!

Yesterday, I did cake decorating at young women and I invited my friend Khiana to come with me!! I took some of these pictures from my phone so they might not be the best......
This is a picture of my cake that I made. It isn't the best. Some of the other girls had AWESOME cakes! The bright pink and purple is frosting. The other stuff is sprinkles. I learned a really cool trick!! If you lightly place a cookie cutter on top of your cake and put sprinkles inside it makes shapes with sprikles!! It's AWESOME!!


                                            This is Avery Syphus's Cake.
                                   This is (of course) Chandler Lyon's cake. (BSU)
                                             This is Sister Swallow's cake!
                                              This is Megan Roll's cake!
                                            This is Hannah Weaver's cake!
                                            This is my friend Khiana's cake!
                                       This is me with frosting on my face!
                             This is me and Khiana with frosting on our faces-happy!
                                                       Mad:|

No comments:

Post a Comment