background

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Oh, the joy of Science!

Science Class started like this.......
Me: (walking in late) Hi!
Science Teacher: Ellise, come up in front of the class for me.
Me: Oh crap.
Science Teacher: Do you know what they do on American Idol?
Me: Yes. Actually, I don't want to know. (started walking back to my desk.)
Science Teacher: (starts laughing)
Me: (weirdo!)

 Later.....


Science Teacher: Ellise, can you tell the class what the difference between a bar graph and a line graph?
Me: (have we learned that in math yet?) Sure.
Science Teacher: (waits) Well, could you tell us?
Me: Well................. a bar graph has bars and a line graph has lines?
Science Teacher and Class: That's right! hahahahaha
Patrick: Stating the obvious Ellise!
Me: Thanks for supporting me Patrick!
Science Teacher: (draws a line graph and talking to me like I'm a baby) And what kind of graph is this Ellise?
Me: ummmmmmmm


Let's just say I'm not the best at Science.

No comments:

Post a Comment