THURSDAY 19th 2010
I have really weird friends. I was in line for lunch with a bunch of friends when my other friend Emmett walked by looking for a place in line. (the line was HUGE!!)
I said, "Hey Emmett! You can stand in line with us!"
Emmett: "No thanks"
Me: "Why? You too cool for us?"
Emmett: "No. YOU are too cool for me."
Okaaaaay.
I'm not sure what I should make of that....
FRIDAY & MONDAY 20th & 23rd 2010
On Friday I was wearing this yellow and gray striped shirt. It was really cute. Then there was this kid names Klausse (it rhymes with mouse) was wearing a yellow and gray striped shirt too!! The stripes were even the same size!! Everyone kept commenting on it! Ugh! (no offense to Klausse) It was just embarrasing. Then, today, I was wearing this plaid collared shirt. And guess what Klausse was wearing? A PLAID COLLARED SHIRT!!! It's like he KNEW what I was gonna wear! And the WORST part of this is that we SIT NEXT TO EACH OTHER IN ENGLISH!! (That's me first period class) Goodness. I'm tempted to wear a skirt someday this week to see if he'll wear one too......Just kidding. :]
Don't you just love school?!? haha
ReplyDeleteHaha niiiice. Hey Ellise, take it as a complement. If a guy tells you you're cool...trust me you are! :)
ReplyDelete