Monday, August 16, 2010
School.....School.....
They totally changed our middle school this year! We don't have lockers. :[ Yet.... But we have cubbies and in the hallway there are hooks to hang your back pack up at. The best part is..... WE DON'T HAVE TO WALK IN LINES!!! :] The 7th and 8th graders don't have a homeroom teacher so we can walk!!! YAY!! I am sooo happy! it was so much fun today! We each have our own schedules and EVERYTHING! Another good thing is, we don't have a creepy science teacher any more! Yay! Well, our new one for 8th grade and up is ok... Anyways, there was only one....embarrassing? (is that the word?).... experience. There is a new kid named Sean and he is REALLY shy. REALLY shy. And Khiana totally made it seem that I liked him which I don't. Ugh! She has a really strong grip. Goodness!! It was fun anyways!! :]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I liked Mr. Henning! Haha most of the music on your blog I heard on the radio the night before and I liked the songs. Then I go on your blog and there they are!! What station do you listen to?
ReplyDelete