background

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Wow!

Wow! Time really flies!! I haven't really posted anything because I've had fam and friends with us. My cousin is staying with us for the rest of the week! FUN! Plus I got to hang out with my friends Kayla and Courtney and their family from Utah. It was really fun! I haven't done much since then. Oh!! Haha, our stove, on Friday, was part way on so gas was circulating through our house while we were at the park for an hour. Ick! You would get a headache after smelling it for a while! We slept over at some friend's house in Star. School also starts on Monday for me.... Wow. I'm kinda excited. There are some people that I am so excited to see! When I get some pictures I'll post them.... :]

2 comments:

  1. Hey sorry things didnt you know end so well......well anyway I going back to Meridian Middle so bye, and would you tell emmett bye for me to? -Zack B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *Merdian Middle School*= Nampa Middle

    ReplyDelete