background

Friday, August 13, 2010

Scrabble!


 I am sooo happy!! So my dad is the champion at Scrabble. No one can EVER EVER EVER beat him!! (Anyone who has played with him knows...) Anyways, last night I played Scrabble with my mom, dad, and cousin. And guess who won?..... ME!!! I WON!!!! I BEAT MY DAD!! 119-104!!! :] :] Tonight my dad wants to have another round. He texted me this morning talking smack to me!! Here's how it went:

D:Are you ready for your scrabble butt kicking!!!
Me: Whatever!! Your just saying that because your still suffering from last night!
D: Anxious for your thumping! I understand. Don't be too nervous. I'll make it as painless as possible.
Me: Right. Your just comforting yourself. It's ok. I understand. :]
D:You'll understand soon. Again, I'll be gentle.
Me:Gentle? You are just telling the future. Now I know I'll beaut u!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment