Today there has been two people who have REALLY been bugging me. Kyle and Kade. If you go to my school you know why. If not...oh well. I'm too lazy to type about it.
In History today Patrick was being a butt and kept kicking/stepping on Emmett's legs and feet. Emmett limped toward me and said:
Emmett: "ow.ow.ow.ow"
Me: "awww! You want a hug?"
Emmett: (he like jumped a couple feet away from me) "NO!" (he's a wimp when it comes to hugs.)
Me: "Really emmett? last year you hugged me and now you act like you're too "manly" to!"
Amber: "Come on Emmett! Hug her! Be a man!!" (i love Amber. She is the most genuinely nice person I have ever known and I'm not saying this because she made emmett give me a hug. She just is.) Then Emmett gave me a wimpy hug.
Me: "That was pathetic! you did better than that last year!" I smacked him on the head. (not hard)
Amber: "ooooooo. ouch."
oh yes...I know why...hahaha
ReplyDelete