For this Halloween party I went to, Khiana and I dressed up as Mad Hatters. It was actually a youth halloween party at my church. It was REALLY fun. There was this kid named Clayton who kept following us and flirting with us (calling us Lady Gagas) and whenever he flirted, Brogan would pop out of nowhere and would get mad at him. HILARIOUS! The awesome part was they taught us how to dance to THRILLER!
They split us up into two groups and we had a THRILLER dance off!! In our group we had Tanner Hamilton. He is AWESOME at Michael Jackson moves. We were dancing on the patio and they had this little wall surrounding the patio and Tanner jumped up there, took off his jacket, and totally started dancing it up! It was so cool!! Then Khiana and I got marshmallows chucked at us by Matthew so Khiana took a bunch and stuck it down his shirt. Pretty fun...

You guys are carzy! Yes carzy!
ReplyDelete