background

Monday, November 8, 2010

Married?!

On the bus this is what I heard from Bradley and Emily:
Emily: You're house or my house? My house? You're house?
Brad: What?
Emily: You're house or my house? OUR HOUSE!!
Melissa and I decided we just didn't want to know...(they were apparently talking about where they should do their homework or something)
Me: Hey Brad, are you guys getting married?!
Brad: Ya!
Me: Aww! I'm so happy for you guys!!
Melissa: Hey! I'll tell everyone for you! So you don't have to worry about it!
Brad: Thanks! That totally lifts that weight off my shoulders!
Melissa: No problem!
Emily: Melissa, you're such a good friend! What would I do without you!
Later we heard Brad and Emily talking about how they didn't even have each others phone number.
Melissa: You don't have each others phone numbers and you're getting married?!
Brad: Ya! I don't even know her dad's name!!
Me: This marriage isn't going to last. I just know it. 
Emily: Hey Melissa, when you announce our marriage to everyone could you make the invitations blue with green lettering?
Melissa: (pretends to write it down on her hand) Of course! 
Emily: you're amazing Melissa!
Melissa: I know!

No comments:

Post a Comment