Enviroment, I have to say, has been the most interesting class today. We sit at these tables and i like to stretch my legs out. But so does Emmett. He was sitting across from me. And he takes up a lot of space. We started joking about it.
Me: "you take up a lot of space"
E: "ya when I get married I'm gonna buy two queen size beds and put them next to eachother. I get one and my wife gets the other one."
Me: "ya she's gonna look at that and say 'screw you' "
Josh F: "you might as well buy her another house"
E: "only if I was a millionaire"
Me: "you're never gonna be a millionaire"
E: "ya. I'll probably be living in a cardboard box on your lawn next to your mansion."
Me: "I'll build you a shed"
E: "you'd do that for me?"
Me: "no." haha. it was funny. twas.
We had these fish that we were using for experiments (they were like the 20 cents kind you get at Walmart) and we had a drawing for them. I didn't want one. And guess who put my name in? KYLE. Seriously? He thinks he's so cute! Well, he is a cute looking guy but annoying at the same time.When I didn't get called Kyle was all bummed.
Ms. Wolk: "kyle? are you ok?"
Kyle: "ya. I just wanted to get picked."
OH WHATEVER!!! you wanted ME to get picked!!!
Then, Logan started to cry because he didn't get one. That's kinda sad. He was like desperate! Just go to Walmart with a quarter dude!! (he totally has the capability. trust me)
No comments:
Post a Comment