Today, some classes in Mr. Stadt's room had a party so there were these mini donuts and during lunch Melissa, Alair, and I each took one and started eating them. When the teacher wasn't around. It was funny. We were laughing hysterically and eating them and hiding them. (CHILDREN: DO NOT DO THIS AT HOME or school) Melissa looked through the window and saw Logan and assumed he was coming in the class again. The door opened.....
Melissa: "Well, hello again!"
and guess who it was? IT WAS ELI. It was so funny. Then, Mr. Stadt walked in (and Melissa had a donut in her hand which she stuffed up her sleeve) and Melissa *GASPED* really loud. I thought 'GREAT. way to blow our cover' but he didn't notice. WHEW!!! We walked out of the class trying not to laugh and in the hall we saw Emmett, Colin, and Logan. We looked at them and BURST OUT LAUGHING!!! I don't even know why. we just did. (I think the donuts got to our heads) Later, I was walking towards Emmett, his back facing me, and I was like 4 feet away and then he turned around real fast and goes "Why were you laughing at me?" It's like he knew I was there. He felt my presence!! just kidding.
Me: "Because. Your face just cracks me up"
E: "Oh thanks."
Me: "your welcome"
You might think that's mean but since we're friends he kinda gets it....

No comments:
Post a Comment