I always seem to be made fun of for being short. For instance, today Brannic (this REALLY tall guy) tripped and almost fell on me. (Thankfully I moved out of the way and he almost fell on his face).
Me: "Thanks Brannic for almost running over me. Jeez, JUST becuase I'M SHORT."
Brannic: "Oh. I'm sorry. I didn't see you there!" he said that sarcastically.
Me: "Haha Brannic. That really makes me feel good inside."
But, have you ever seen a tall person get made fun of for being short? Now that's just weird.
Jaydan: (now he's pretty short) "Hey Shortie!!"
Andrew: (this REALLY tall guy) "Stop it! Stop making fun of me"
Jaydan: "How's the weather down there?"
Andrew: "Stop making fun of me or I'm gonna kick you in the shins!"
They were being sarcastic but it was pretty weird...

Jaydan is that same height as his MOM! :) haha
ReplyDelete