background

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Surprise Party!!

Me and Sariah threw a Surprise Party for my friend Melissa yesterday! It was awesome!!! We've been planning it for a couple weeks now... This is how it went....

10:00- Sariah's house to prepare for the FAKE surprise party.
11:00- Melissa arrives. Sariah and I bring her up to Sariah's room and say "Happy Birthday!" We had a lovely tea party....
1:00- We dropped Melissa off at her house (Where all the girls are waiting in her bedroom to surprise her) then we drive away turn around and sneak back into her house up to her room.
1:05ish- Melissa walks into her bedroom and we all scare the crap outta her screaming SUPRISE!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
1:10ish- We squeeze 13 girls into the back of Melissa's car while she's blindfolded. The parents folded the seats  down so we just sat on the floor. This is how it went... Just FYI: it was FREAKISHLY SQUISHED in there....
"You're knee is hurting my BUTT!!" "I feel my foot's circulation being cut off!" "I think I'm getting sick!" "I'm slightly claustrophobic..." OPEN A WINDOW!!" "You're hair is in my face! but it smells good..." "TRANSITION!!" "OUCH!!!OW!!!OUCH!!OW!!!" "I DON'T THINK THIS IS WORKING!!" "Can I take my blindfold off??" "NO!!" 
1:40ish-We went to the Mall and did a scavenger hunt... I made eyecontact with this guy at a store (who was my age) and then he stalked me and Melissa (since we were a team). He was with a friend that I knew from 5th grade which was a little weird... Then we heard that Emmett was at the Mall so Melissa and I went on a scavenger hunt for him....Failed.... We went into the APPLE STORE and a couple guys were trying to hit on us...freaks. 
4:00ish- we arrive at her house, ate, opened presents, and played hide and go seek. It was awesome!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment