On Tuesday Sariah and I went to a basketball game. And we were stranded there. Her sister was supposed to pick us up but she was at a meeting and my parents were busy so we were stranded. We asked EVERYONE for a ride, but NO...... nobody could take us! So we decided we should ask Bradley. I mean he's a nice kid. He couldn't give us a ride. Then we decided to ask someone else. Now I totally agree with the saying; "Desperate Times Calls For Desperate Measures" because we had to ask Jaydan. I like Jaydan and all, he's nice, but he's not the type of guy who you would ask for a ride from.
Me: "Hey Jaydan, could you give us a ride?"
Jaydan: "What?"
Me: "Pleeeeeease! We really need one!!"
Jaydan: *sigh* "Fine. I'll go ask my mom....."
He was so embarrassed!!
Jaydan: "Ok you guys. Come on."
It was kind of an awkward drive...
Me: "Oh no. Now you're gonna know where we live!"
Jaydan: "It's called the School Directory and Google Maps."
Mom: "I hope you don't do that in your spare time Jaydan!"
We kept bugging him about it. Sariah and I thought it would be funny if we showed up at his doorstep:
(Imagining...)
Jaydan: "How did you guys get here?"
Me/Sariah: "It's called the School Directory and Google Maps."
Haha. :)
Hahahahahahahahahahahaaaa Jaydan Jaydan Jaydan...he's funny...
ReplyDelete