background

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

March!

Today was super sunny!! Exciting!! It was a really happy day too! I was playing basketball with a bunch of kids at lunch and it was SO FUN. Even though I got my butt kicked.... BUT, in P.E. I got Jaydan out at Lightning 3 times!! All Swish!! (that's a record for me) He wasn't too happy with me though.. Oh. There's this guy named Kyle at my school and we doesn't really talk to me and he kinda ignores me... like all the time... and today he was talking to me like a lot. He kept smiling at me when he saw me. It was kinda creepy.... Then I asked Emmett about it because Kyle was talking to him too, which was unusual.
Me: "Is there something going on with Kyle? He's been really nice today. Like creepy nice."
Emmett just would smile at me then look away. (repeat)
Sariah: *rolls eyes* "He likes her doesn't he? Why are you smiling then??"
He just shrugs...
Me: "He's smiling because now he has someone to bug me about. Great."
Ya.. that made it even more awkward...But the rest of the day was fun.

Oh! Klausse:
He got a HAIRCUT!! It looks AWESOME!! This is him with long hair though.....
Me: "Brannic, you're tall!"
Brannic: "Or, You're short"
Me: *GLARE*
Brannic: "Or, um, I mean, VERTICALLY CHALLENGED."
Me: "Thanks."

No comments:

Post a Comment