background

Thursday, March 3, 2011

David and Bradley

In Math, I sit next to Brad and David. By choice. Not a good one though. They are always closing their books really fast so my papers get caught in the wind and blow away. Ugh. Then David takes like two desks up just for his stuff. I pull out the chair (because my desk is starting to get crowded and Brad is so stingy that he won't let my binder even go like an inch close to his desk) and set my agenda book on it. I got up, tripped, face planted, got up, and got a tissue. I sat back down and I see David take my agenda book, smile, and throw it into the trash can. Swish. (or THUNK).
Me: "DAVID!" I get up, trip, face plant, get up and grabbed my agenda book. The last of my dignity dying very fast. I sit back down. David gets up and walks out of the room for some reason. So I grab the his calculator about to throw it into the trash.
Brad: "Here give it to me."so I give the calculator to him. He was about to throw it in the trash when David walks in. Darn. Brad hid it inside the desk instead. It took David the rest of the class time to find it. (which was like 2 minutes).
Today, I walked out for a while, and come back and my stuff is gone. All gone. I look at Brad. He's sitting there smirking at his paper.
Me: "Brad. Where is my stuff? What did you do with it?"
Brad: "hm. Oh. What? I didn't do anything with your stuff!"
Me: "Right. Where is it Brad?"
David: *whisper- "Hey, it's over there." It was in one of the cubbies. Smart. I would've never looked there. Then I left to use the bathroom, come back, and both of them are smirking at their papers.
Me: "Ok. What is gone this time??"
Brad: "Well, it's not one of your pens if that's what you're thinking..." I look and all my pens are there.
Brad: "See I told you." Smart kid.
David: "It's like right in front of your face!" I look everywhere and can't find anything missing. I finally look at David's binder and there is my Homework pass inside the sheet cover thingie.
Me: "Found it. Smart David."

No comments:

Post a Comment