background

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Cheezy Pick Up Lines

My friend Justin and I were totally half awake in 2nd period. He started talking gibberish.

J: "Hey, are you a book?"
M: "No..."
J: "Well, I wish you were so I could check you out!"

Later...

J: "Are you a parking ticket?"
M: "umm. no...."
J: "Well, you've got FINE written all over you!!"
M: "JUSTIN!!....goodness you crack me up.."

In Spanish (2nd Period) Austin convinced the sub we got out at 10:30 instead of 10:35.
Austin: "Can we get out a minute early?" aka-10:29
Teach: "Maybe..."
Austin: "So you mean you won't even give us the happiness of one minute?!"
It was hilarious and yes we were roaming the halls from 10:30-35 laughing. Mrs. Smith and Mr. Nelson came out asking us what we were doing and we all thought we were gonna die...
Mr. Nelson: "What are you guys doing?"
Austin: "We convinced the sub we got out at 10:30!"
Mrs. Smith: "haha!! That's funny! We won't tell..."
Phew! It was awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment