background

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Funny Guy Moments

JuStIN
So for a while Justin has been ignoring me. He'll be walking, I walk up next to him, and start talking.
And all he does is SMILE and KEEP WALKING!! 
Totally IGNORING ME!!! 
It's so sad! It's like having a one sided conversation! ugh! 
Anyways, I was talking to him, well more like myself..., and then he just turns and says:
"It's been four days and I haven't talked to you once." 
then he just smiles and walks away.....Goodness!
(when I told that to Kharri, his best friend, he just laughed and said: "hahahaha! He's such an idiot but I love him!")

KhARri
 Now for Kharri...(one side thought: Kharri is black. He's like one out of two kids that is black in the area that is  my age)
Anyways, so we hang out with this group of people.
There's Olivia and Andy, who have a thing, and Malarie and Connor, who have a thing also.
So right before classes started, these two girls gave hugs to "their guy." 
Kharri and I stood there awkwardly for a moment..
Then we just shrugged and gave eachother a hug. 
It was SO FUNNY!! All these people just stared at the 6 of us hugging.
We were in a line hugging so it was funny to watch.
Afterwards everyone asked if Kharri and I had a "thing" goin on. 
We just laughed.

Lately Kharri's gotten into this habit of stroking my hair.
STROKING IT! 
It's a bit wierd... but funny. 
I was like, "Kharri, why do you keep doing that??"
Him: "Because, I LOVE YOU ellis!!"
I don't know why  he calls me that.
HE pronounces it like this:
(El-is)
I love his name though! You pronounce it like this:
(Car-ree)
He's so cool. I just love that kid.

JOsH
Okay, I will introduce one more guy. 
His name is Josh.
I met him at trek this summer. He's kinda short. Like my height short. He's a cute guy. 
It's kinda funny that even though he's short he's really smooth. Like he can wink and make that click sound with his  mouth and you melt. 
Even if you don't like him! 
Anyways, when I first met him he went to my friend Olivia and was like: "Who is that girl? The one with the fair skin and dark hair...etc." 
I laughed. 
Later he asked if I had a boyfriend. Awkward.. 
Anyways, everyone is trying to hook us up. Josh it fine with it but I'd rather just like him as a friend. His friends are really good at advertising him. 
I'll talk to Davis and he always makes remarks about him. 
Jackson Watkins will flirt and then bring up Josh. 
For instance, Jackson goes: "You. Me. Makeout session." 
Me: "No I'm good Jackson." 
Jackson: "I heard you made out with Josh."
Me: "WHAT?? Where did you hear that?!" 
Jackson: "Josh did. I'm just kidding. But he's always available for you if you want..." 
UGH!!!! 
I told Josh: "You're friends are really good at advertising you."

No comments:

Post a Comment