background

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Best Prank!

My friend Abi and I decided we were going to pull a prank on someone.
We thought of a really good one...;D
I went and watched my friend Khari doing his locker combo.
I got the jist of what it was haha;)
At lunch Abi and I went to his locker and opened it.
Then, 
WE EMPTIED IT.
We took all his stuff in his locker and stuck it in my locker!
It was so FUNNY!
After lunch, we got a group to nonchalantaly stand there and watch him open it.
He opened his locker, saw it was empty and yelled:
"PRINCESS!! ABI!! GET OVER HERE!!"
He was so mad! It was HILARIOUS!! 
We gave his stuff back eventually...

When Sam saw his empty locker she asked me what I did with all his stuff. 
I led her to my locker and opened it.
It was STUFFED with mine and his stuff. 
She just started laughing.

It was SO FUN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment