background

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Another FINISHED Project!!

Wonder what I did on Sunday?
When everyone thought I was napping?
I was doing...
A PROJECT.
This project took me 3 hours to do!

For Christmas my mother bought me this:
Mine was RED though.
She bought it for me for Seminary.
We're learning about the New Testament.
Now, notice how there aren't any tabs...
That could cause a problem.
AND notice how boring it looks.
My regular scriptures are actually somewhat cute.
ANYWAYS.
The book went from 

BEFORE
Mine was RED though
to 
AFTER
I decorated it!!:D

Now it has tabs!

Another view of the tabs..

Tabs from the back
It took me a while but it turned out great!!
Here's what I used:


All the Supplies
 I used this black ribbon as the bookmark and parts of the decor.

 I covered the WHOLE book with Mod Podge.
I also used glue to put the scrapbook papers together.
 These are really cool! 
They are kinda old school but they are great!!
Thanks Grammy!
You put them on a piece of paper and then scratch at the letters and it sticks to the paper like printer paper!! 
I used the curly ones for the word "BIBLE" and then I used the block ones for the tabs:)
 Here are the scrap booking paper I used.
The Shiny gold strip is the one I used for the tabs.
 You can peel the back off it off and it's sticky so
I just put the letters on took of the back part and folded it over the page.
And it stuck!! Woot woot!
I have to say, that was SO worth three hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment