background

Monday, March 5, 2012

Party Projects

My parents went to this Lover's Party our ward was doing.
The theme was "Dancing Through the Decades"
 My parents decided to go as people from the 80's.
I made my dad this giant boombox!!
 I added two boxes to the sides of one big box.
This is what it looks like from the back.
This is what it looks like from the front.
 This is with the handle I put on top.
All I did was paint the whole thing in black.
 I added giant circles for the speakers.
I used this tin I put paint in as a stencil.
I used foam paintbrushes and grey paint to make the speakers look realistic.
THE FINAL PRODUCT!!!
Isn't it great?!

Later, after my mom took a shower, I braided her hair all over so it would be crimpy later.
Here she is before she took them out.


My dad REALLY wanted a bedazzled glove like MJ.
Guess what I did??
I bedazzled a glove for him:)
BEFORE
My bedazzler
AFTER
Woop woop!!
Here's my parents before they went to the party.
My dad with the awesome boombox and glove.
My mom with her awesome crimpy hair:)
Ya. It was great:)
Click Here to see a post of the party.

No comments:

Post a Comment