background

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!! (Sorry this is late!)

I have to say, Valentine's Day is my FAVORITE HOLIDAY!!
I love the pinkness, lovin, happiness about it!
Whenever I saw someone I would shout:
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!
They probably got sick of me after a while...
I made a bunch of cards at school:)
I made this really cute heart! 
I gave it to Mckay who gave it to Khari.
Khari took it and ripped it up and 
ATE IT!!
 I was so mad!! 
Stockton and I had to wrestle him to get the rest of the paper out of his hand before he ate it, choked, and died!! Goodness!!
Anyways.
For my gal-pals I made these really cute valentine's day cards!
Cute right?
Wonder how I made them?!
First: I used this stencil to cut out teardrop shapes



Then I folded the top part down
For the eyes, I used a glitter bottle for a circular stencil.
I cut them out.

I used an art pencil and drew a circle with spokes on it like a bicycle wheel.

I glued them on the folded part.
Then, I cut the top part so it curved in.
Where there's a fogged up circle, in the middle I cut two little slits 
for the lollipop.

 Stick the lollipop in.
(I cut the wrapper around the lollipop in a circular form so it fit more and didn't cover up the eyes)

Last, write a cute little owl note and give it to a friend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment